Before your visit with Dr. Weily Soong, Dr. Adina Knight, Dr. Maxcie Sikora, or Dr. James Bonner at Alabama Allergy & Asthma Center, we recommend reviewing the questions below. This will prepare you for your appointment and will help your doctor to choose the best treatment option for your asthma and/or allergies. You can print out these questions here.
1. What do you want to achieve at this doctor's visit?
2. What worries you most about your asthma?
3. What do you want to be able to do that you can't do now because of your asthma?
4. What do you expect from treatment?
5. What medicines have you tried?
6. What medicines are you taking now?
7. How and when are you taking these medications?
8. Show the doctor your inhaler, spacer/holding chamber, or nebulizer technique.
9. What problems have you had using your medicine?
10. Are your medicines causing you any problems?
11. Have you noticed anything in your home, work, or school that makes your asthma worse?
12. How have you tried to control things that make your asthma worse?
13. How do you know when to call your doctor or go to the hospital for asthma care?
14. What other questions do you have?
If you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment,contact us today.