Alabama Allergy & Asthma Center's mission is to be the leading caregiver for patients with allergies and chronic respiratory problems. The goals of the practice have always been:
- To provide the best possible medical care for our patients.
- To treat each patient with dignity, respect, kindness and courtesy.
- To serve our community through preventive medicine and other outreach programs.
- To have a smooth functioning practice in which the staff and the physicians work together in the spirit of harmony and cooperation.
- To have highly qualified, motivated personnel who are interested in their work and our patients.